Followers

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Our Graduate

Thursday evening we headed to Hartselle to see our Landon graduate from Preschool. I told Marvin that we will turn around and we will be at his highschool graduation! Time seems to pass so quickly.

Miss Pam taught Kendall and Landon at the preschool. We appreciate her so much!!

Sitting with his diploma...glad that graduation is over.

With Nana and Grandpa....

Kendall joins us and Grandpa is being mischievous!!

Amelia and her two sweeties.

As I was looking at the program, I noticed that a fern had been given in memory of a Nana who was no  longer living. It broke my heart and reminded me of how blessed I am to be able to enjoy these special times with my grands.

2 comments:

Terri D. said...

Blessed, indeed. Beautiful photos!! Beautiful children!

Mrs R said...

Congratulations! My, he is growing up so quickly!