Followers

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Beach Towels!


The Grimm Fam is headed to the beach at the end of July and Nana is trying to get together lots of fun things for the grands. Target and Walmart have had their beach towels on sale and I picked up one for each grand. The older children have matching towels to avoid the "But I wanted the purple towel and not the pink towel". Of course it is the girlies who fuss over such things but with their names monogrammed on each towel by The Funky Peacock( you can find her shop at Etsy and she has a Facebook page as well) everyone should be able to keep up with their matching towels. Baby Elliott got his own towel !!  I am also loading up on beach toys, pails, shovels and castle molds.   It will be a fun week I am sure!

4 comments:

Terri D. said...

The towels are a great idea, with names on them! We are planning a big family beach vacation for next summer.

Arlene Grimm said...

We do it every other summer Terri! Trying to get lots of fun things done before our trip.

Blackberry Lane said...

That will be a grand time for sure. I love the towels!

Mrs R said...

Arlene, those towels are adorable! What a great idea to have them monogrammed. I am eager to see the Southern beaches. I've heard they are gorgeous. The NJ beaches are not my favorite. I do LOVE the beaches/shores of Maine though. And California beaches are nice too.