Followers

Monday, June 2, 2014

Brianna's Salad Dressings

My sister in law, Lanier, introduced me to Brianna's Salad Dressing. Our local stores only carried the one flavor...

Blush Wine Vinaigrette is delicious on any salad.  However, our local Walmart grocery store has recently stocked the shelves with other flavors and I am anxious to try each and every one.


Friday evening we tried the Brianna's Ceasar Salad Dressing on a simple salad I made for dinner. It was very good too! One thing I like about Brianna's, other than the great taste, is that a little goes a long way. We tend to eat more salads in the summertime when all the ingredients are garden fresh and Brianna's dressings just enhance those yummy flavors.

To see more of the great flavors offered by Brianna's check out this link www.briannassaladdressing.com.  Next to try on my list is the Lemon Tarragon!


4 comments:

Terri D. said...

Arlene, our Publix carries Brianna's dressings and my favorite is Poppy Seed!! I haven't tried the blush wine flavor, but will grab it next time I'm shopping!

Blackberry Lane said...

The flavors sound good. I'll try some soon.

Arlene Grimm said...

I really have enjoyed the two flavors I have tried, looking forward to checking out some more.

Mrs R said...

Arlene, I've not heard of this salad dressing before. Sounds delicious! :-)