Followers

Monday, June 30, 2014

Small Things

Running a bit late today as I had an early morning coffee date with friend, Maggie! And I am catching up on a few things that I left undone over the weekend!! I found this Winnie the Pooh quote and I thought to myself, how true this is!!

Marvin, Amelia and I had a chance to bond with the Brothers Grimm over the weekend. Believe it or not, I did not take many pictures! I was too busy. I will try to download and post some tomorrow.  Baylor is three and he loves his Grandpa. Baylor has some developmental delays and we try to spend as much time doing things with him as we can when he visits us. Katy told me this morning that he is starting speech therapy and is also being evaluated for the early intervention program. Please pray with us for our sweet boy. We want the very best for him and we are praying that this intervention will make a big difference in his life.  Elliott at almost 7 months old is crawling!! He is a typical third child and he is a smiling, easy going baby.  He still likes to wake up at least once at night and play with Nana.:) So I am catching up on some sleep this week....early to bed for me tonight.

But there is nothing I would trade for the time I can spend with all my grands. They hold a special place in Nana's heart.

2 comments:

Terri D. said...

My prayers join yours! I can't believe Elliott is 7 months already! Time just goes much too fast! Thanks for the update!

Mrs R said...

Arlene, I will say a prayer for little Baylor. My son was delayed in his speech and we went through speech therapy with him for a little while. He did overcome those obstacles and will talk your ear off now.

I love that Pooh quote! :-)