Followers

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Downton Abbey

When I heard there was a Downton Abbey page a day calendar coming out, I went ahead and put in my order on Amazon. I believe I ordered it early in 2014. In fact, I had forgotten I had ordered it until Amazon sent me an email telling me my package was on its way!!  So my Christmas in July gift arrived right on time! I have enjoyed looking through the calendar and I had to stop at every page that featured Lady Violet( Maggie Smith). I have to admit that she is one of my favorite characters at Downton. Her sharp wit causes me to giggle!  For now I have put it away to pull out on January 1, 2015 or else I would wear it out looking at it!!

4 comments:

Blackberry Lane said...

How very nice. Hope you have a nice day.

Terri D. said...

It is hard to wrap my mind around 2015 looming so close now!! I love Downton Abbey!! Enjoy your early gift!!

Cranberry Morning said...

What fun! I suspect many of us who read this blog post will be ordering our own. :-) I can't believe my life is come to this: waiting for Downton Abbey. LOL (New follower here).

Mrs R said...

Arlene, what a cute calendar! I wish Downton Abbey would start soon...