Followers

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Fall is on Display at the Cracker Barrel

Marvin and I had dinner at our local Cracker Barrel last night. He loves the meat loaf while I enjoy the fried cod that is the Friday night special. Guess what I saw?

I must say that  this display did not surprise very much as FOOTBALL is king here in Alabama. By the way, we pull for the Crimson Tide, Bama or as most people know it The University of Alabama. Son, Ben is a graduate of Bama so we cheer on the Crimson Tide when we are not busy cheering for Georgia Tech!

But this did surprise me...

Halloween is on display already!! I was in Hobby Lobby a week ago and I did note that they had FALL items on sale and were even beginning to put out some Christmas things. But then Crafters must stay a season "ahead" to get their crafts done in time for the holidays so I understand that. But Cracker Barrel?  I did see one Halloween sign that I liked...

The Yes I can drive a stick, did make me giggle as I am one of those poor people who have no idea how to drive a manual transmission automobile.

So if the summer heat has you down, check out Cracker Barrel and pretend it is Autumn!!

3 comments:

Terri D. said...

Earlier and earlier they try to get us to buy!! Something tells me that Halloween things might just be 50% off before Halloween!! Think I'll wait! LOL

Blackberry Lane said...

I need to hurry and buy a fall wreath or they will be putting out Valentine's!!!

Arlene Grimm said...

Yes Ladies...it seems to get earlier every year!!!