Followers

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Georgia on my Mind

You all know how I LOVE DISHTOWELS.....and the real cotton ones are my favorite. Well being a Georgia native, I came across this cute Georgia dishtowel at the French Silver shop on Etsy! I am going to be purchasing some of her cute dishtowels to display in my kitchen.  Someone had the bright idea of framing the Georgia towel and it is very cute. French Silver shop will also take one of your handwritten recipes and apply it to a dishtowel. I think that would be such a fun gift to give or receive. And a handwritten recipe that was from a mother or grandmother who is no longer with you would be so special.  So if you are looking for something special and unusual as a gift for that hard to buy for person, check out French Silver on Etsy.

And speaking of gifts....Rhoda at Southern Hospitality is joining in on a blog linky party that is very interesting. 100 bloggers share their ideas for an inexpensive birthday gifts. I have spent quite a while this morning checking out the links. Many of the ideas come along with free printables!! Be sure and check it out!!

3 comments:

Blackberry Lane said...

This is an adorable idea. Thanks for sharing and for telling us about the birthday gift link too.

Mrs R said...

Arlene, what a cute idea! I will have to check out those links. Isn't it fun to look at other's ideas!

Terri D. said...

What a great idea!! I'll have to check out her Etsy store. Thanks for sharing!