Followers

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Getting Ready

Even though our vacation is still a few weeks out, I have started preparing for our week at the beach. I have gathered my 31 Utility Bags from the Garage and I have them in my bedroom as I prepare to fill them with things we will need for a fun week with family.

These large utility totes from 31 Gifts are perfect for many things but I love to use them for trips. They hold so many things and are easy to transport. 31 has added a new topper for the bags.  This see through top will be great to use at the beach to keep the sand out of our bag of towels!  I do like the "see through" aspect of the lid...it allows you to check at a glance for what ever you are thinking you might have left behind. Sound familiar??? That is the story of my life these days.:) I have to double check everything! Another reason I am getting my bags filled up now for vacation. And now I must admit that I purchased two more utility bags in June when 31 offers a great sale..buy one bag for $35 and get another one for $10. My friend Jamie at The Funky Peacock did my monogram for me. I love any thing with my monogram!!


Now I have a total of five utility bags and I guess that is enough for now!! But you can be sure that each bag will be filled to the top by the end of July! One will hold Beach Towels, sunscreen etc. while another will hold beach toys for the grands.  Two bags will hold non perishable foods and supplies that can be stashed away now and the pretty new Parisian Pop bag with my hot pink monogram will be just for Nana...I will put my books, needlework and magazines in that one.  If you are looking for something unique in the way of bags of any kind, check out 31!

3 comments:

Blackberry Lane said...

Very useful and pretty bags and I love the personalization.

Terri D. said...

I love my 31 bag and carry it every day. It is just black, though, with red letters. A gift from my sister. Great products!

Arlene Grimm said...

Thanks for stopping by Mildred and Terri...I always look forward to hearing from you! Hope both of you are having a great summer. It is hard to believe that fall is just around the corner.