Followers

Friday, July 25, 2014

Vacay

Well it looks like a grocery store threw up in my bedroom as I have filled five Thirty One Bags with groceries for our week at the beach.  I have packed, sorted and repacked. I have put both of my neighbors on red alert to guard the homefires while we are gone.  I am trying to figure out what I can do without for a week! Of course I will be taking my computer as I have to keep up with all my friends on Facebook and in Blogland. But I think I will take a blogging break to refresh and just enjoy the moment with my family at the beach.  You can bet that I will have lots of pictures to share when I get back!!

4 comments:

Blackberry Lane said...

Have fun.

Arlene Grimm said...

Thanks Mildred...hoping to recharge my batteries!!

Terri D. said...

I know you will have a great time, and I definitely look forward to the stories and photos!

Mrs R said...

YAY! Looking forward to seeing your pictures and hearing all about your holiday!