Followers

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Wordy Wednesday

Here is a prettier picture of our church, made in a February snow. I cannot say it is very hot here today as we are having some very nice weather...cool for Alabama and low humidity. It just seems this has been a very strange year here weatherwise.

I am looking forward to having the MOPs(Mothers of Preschoolers) here Thursday evening for a Game Night. I am making some goodies to serve along with sweet tea and soft drinks. I enjoy having these young women in my life! And Thursday morning I am having breakfast with the besties. I asked if we could have breakfast instead of lunch as I have a busy day tomorrow. I have not had breakfast at Mr Henry"s in a long time and it is my favorite place for biscuits and gravy. Tomorrow afternoon I meet with my Titus Ladies group at Panera for coffee and conversation. These ladies are becoming dear friends as we begin to get to know each other.

Our Beach wagon arrived yesterday!! I am waiting on DH to open the box and get it out for me. Kendall and Landon were very excited about its' arrival. We are all counting down the days until we go to the beach!!


3 comments:

Blackberry Lane said...

Busy week for you. Hope you have a lovely day!

Terri D. said...

Those beach wagons are great in the sand! Can't wait to see a photo! You have a busy, but fun, week!

Arlene Grimm said...

Thanks for dropping in Mildred and Terri. I spent the afternoon making a new recipe that I plan to share on the blog tomorrow. I always enjoy having the MOPs girls come to visit. They are total sweeties.