Followers

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Ziggy Zinnia

I was so excited to receive my fall Vera Bradley purse in the mail yesterday! Loving this pattern, Ziggy Zinnia. It is a charcoal black background with pink, orange and teal accents.  I love my Dooney and Bourke purses for special occassions but for everyday, Vera's are so light weight and easy to organize.  The other day I was having breakfast with the girls and we were each carrying a Vera Bradley bag. Deborah likes the Blue patterns, Susan's bag was a cute bag with lime accents and my summer bag displays the popular pantone color of the year, Orchid. We had to smile as we observed our designated"purse chair" piled high with Vera Bradley bags. I have to admit to owning several of these purses, overnight bags and wallets!! But then I am a purse girl!

5 comments:

Blackberry Lane said...

I don't currently have a VB bag but there is a VB outlet within 5 min.
Funny story: my girlfriend, her sister and mother visited one day. They all 3 were carrying the SAME VB bag!

Terri D. said...

I don't have a VB bag. They always seem a little pricey for my budget, but they are lovely and well made!

Arlene Grimm said...

Vera Bradley's are very popular here in the South...we southern girls love color!! I have found a few of mine on sale at TJ Maxx Terri. I am always looking for a bargain. The local consignment stores carry this as well. I have always loved purses and my younger sis was a shoe girl!!

Mrs R said...

Arlene, what a cute purse! I fear I've become a purse girl. I tend to wander toward them in the stores. :-)

Arlene Grimm said...

Oh Mrs R, me too....even though I do not NEED another one!!