Followers

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

A Walk Around the Blogs

Instead of a walk around the Block, I thought I would take a walk around some of the blogs on my side bar and see what some of my favorite bloggers are up to this week. Unfortunately, a few of my favorite bloggers are taking a break.(Little Portion Cottage and Blackberry Lane) But I will feature them another time.


My blog friend, Martha Stewart, shared some pretty bee hives on her blog recently. No these are not to be found at Martha's farm but at one she visited recently. I think the painted hives are very pretty.

My blog friend, Amanda, at Dixie Delights revealed this beautiful closet, a just completed project.

My friend, Mrs T at Across My Kitchen Table shared the recipe for these yummy strawberries.



My friend, Michie, at Creations by Michie, shared this beautiful fall bishop dress.


A new blog friend at Welcome to Lavender Dreams, posted this photo of downtown, Hendersonville, North, Carolina. It makes me want to visit this quaint little town in the mountains.


Susan Branch always shares pictures of her spot of New England on her blog. This is a house she visited in Nantucket. Isn't it just gorgeous? Traveling to Nantucket is on my bucket list.

Katy over at Goodness Gathering shared some Young Living Essential Oils that can help Momma's make it through the day. Hey Nana's can use a little of these great oils too.

Kelly, at Talk of the House, always has something neat to share. She shows us houses from all over the place and her own home is just beautiful. Kelly is one creative wife, mom and teacher. I do not know how she gets it all done. And I just won a give away at Talk of the House! Yippee! I love give aways.

Rhoda at Southern Hospitality is one of favorite bloggers. I have been reading her blog for years. She shared this antique store with us yesterday! It makes me want to go junking.

And with fall just around the corner, my blog friend, Dawn, at By Sun and Candlelight shared that she is taking a break until September. Dawn is a busy mom of boys from baby, Little Bear, to her college son, Bookworm. I have been reading Dawn's blog for years as well. I love her commitment to home and family. She is also an organizational genius as well as being a lover of pretty paper and folders.

So, if you are a bit bored and looing to spend some time in Blogdom, please check out my Blog Roll. There are some really neat ladies who have a lot to share !

5 comments:

Blackberry Lane said...

Thanks for the kind words and thanks for these blog links. I will enjoy visiting them.

I certainly enjoy each and every post you write and wish you a wonderful day.

Arlene Grimm said...

Thanks so much Mildred! I love blogging and all the friends I have made on this journey!!

Terri D said...

A nice group of lovely photos and blog friends! Thanks for sharing!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

What a wonderful post with so many fun blogs to visit! Thanks for mentioning me, my friend! I am honored that you thought of me. I see a few familiar blogs but there are some I don't know. So I'll try to visit them soon, too! And I always love yours! Enjoy your week! Sweet hugs, Diane

Arlene Grimm said...

I love love love all my blog friends!!