Followers

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Baylor

Some of you wanted pictures of Baylor so you can  see"him" as you pray for him...so here are some of my favorites! I cannot tell each and every one of you how much I appreciate your prayers for our family.

Baylor and Daddy at Baylor's Dinosaur Birthday Party.

Enjoying a Birthday cupcake with Mom and Dad.

My favorite picture of all time...those beautiful blue eyes and that pretty headful of hair.

Loving on Uncle Charles at the beach...Baylor loves all the men in the family. He loves his mom but the rest of us girls are optional. But that is ok...Nana gets some loving every now and then.

Pray for Katy and Ben too! Having a child with special needs is a challenge for any couple.  They know God is going to work in this situation.

I am going to close this with another picture that just makes me smile....I was taking a picture of Grandpa and the boys and I say, Say Cheese! Baylor gave me this cheesy smile.

IT made us all laugh!! So thankful for each and every one of my grands.

3 comments:

Blackberry Lane said...

Thanks for sharing these photos. Such beautiful blue eyes and thick hair. I will be praying for everyone.

Terri D said...

Such a beautiful, precious boy. Prayers continue!!

Arlene Grimm said...

Thank you for lifting up our precious boy and his mommy and daddy!!