Followers

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Chatsworth

Daughter, Amelia and her two littlies, Kendall and Landon, took a ride to my hometown on Saturday to visit the family.


Amelia with Landon and Kendall. Fort Mountain in the background.


With Great Aunt Kristi....while she does not have children of her own, Aunt Kristi is much loved by her nieces and nephews.

Kendall and Landon are blessed to have another great aunt, Aunt Leta. She is the mother of my niece, Laura, but she always has time for these two.

With my mother....When Kendall was a toddler, she was confused as to why her Great Grandma was Grandma while her grandmothers were Mimi and Nana. She began calling my mother, her REAL Grandma.  I am so glad my grands will grow up with memories of great grandparents. I had one set of great grandparents until I was 12 or so and I am so glad for those memories of Mama and Papa Swanson.

Off to have breakfast with Susan. Deborah is on Grandmother duty in Montgomery so we will miss her on this Friend Day.  After a busy few days, I am happy for some down time.

5 comments:

Blackberry Lane said...

Beautiful photos. I love meeting your family thru photos.

Cranberry Morning said...

It is such a blessing if children can grow up with memories of great grandparents. I remember my great grandma on my mother's side. Lovely photos!

Terri D said...

Wonderful photos. Blessings, indeed!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

What happy times! Beauty sure runs in your family! Love the beautiful smiles! Enjoy your week! Hugs!

Arlene Grimm said...

Thanks so much dear friends!! I am blessed!