Followers

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Counting Down to Downton Abbey's Return

I know we will not get to visit Downton Abbey again until January 2015 but the Downton Abbey Facebook page has been posting some pictures from Season 5 that makes me long to see my old friends again!!

George and Sybbie are aging a bit as the show has decided to move things along in the kiddie department. Here is a picture of the little boy who will play George. Doesn't he look like Matthew? I thought it was quite a good resemblance. Kudos to the casting department.

And here is the little girl who will play Sybbie. Such a doll! I am hoping Sybbie's daddy finds her a good stepmother and I hope it is NOT the school teacher who was flirting with Tom last year!! Oh my, am I a little too Downton Abbey crazy?

 I look forward to catching up with the Crawleys! I have to admit Lady Violet is one of my favorite characters and I have a soft spot for Edith too. Do you have a favorite character on the most popular soap opera ever? Because that is what it is, despite all its finery, but oh it is delicious!!

3 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

We can't wait for it to start again, too. Lady Violet...oh and Anna are favorites of ours. We watch the old shows over and over again! Hugs!

Arlene Grimm said...

Thanks for stopping by Diane...I can tell we like lots of the same things!!

Terri D said...

I enjoy Anna and Mary. Looking forward to the new season!!