Followers

Saturday, September 20, 2014

And We're Off

This will be my view for the next week and I can hardly wait to sit on the beach and read!! It is September and time for our wedding anniversary trip to the beach. Marvin and I both look forward to it every year.  The neighbors are keeping an eye on the house for us and in our townhouse community, nothing gets by their watch.

We will swing by Krispy Kreme in Birmingham to pick up donuts to take to the grands as we stop there for a visit on the way to the beach. Of course, we cannot wait to see those sweet faces.

I will be blogging this week but the posts will probably be short and sweet. I am hoping for good weather and lots of rest, reading and relaxation.

5 comments:

Blackberry Lane said...

Have a wonderful anniversary trip.

Terri D said...

Hoping the weather is nicer in the panhandle than it is here. Rain, rain, and more rain. Even rain makes it nice to curl up and read, though.

Arlene Grimm said...

We arrived around five and it is just perfect, a bit of a breeze. Going for a walk on the beach before the sun sets. And ROLL TIDE!!

Cranberry Morning said...

Ahhh, sounds wonderful! Have a fun and relaxing time. See you soon. :-)

Mrs R said...

Krispy Kreme!! I've never had a hot one but when I move down south, it is on my bucket list! :-)