Followers

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Fall Touches

Since fall is in the air here in No Ala, I thought I would share some of my fall touches around the house. Of course I have my Fall Bath and Body Works soaps in each bathroom. My Yankee Candle, Autumn Wreath is burning in the living room and Harvest is located in the kitchen. Last year I splurged and purchased a large  Harvest Yankee Candle and some of it is left! A good buy for sure. I also diffuse some of my Young Living Essential Oils, my favorite fall aroma is Thieves mixed with Orange. It smells like spice tea!

My dining room table. The runner is a pretty linen runner that Charles and Nancy brought me from China.

I changed out my candle holder, placing fall leaves, bittersweet and mini pumpkins on display in the bottom of the jar. Before it held mini pears, one of my favorite things.

I love this big cream pumpkin that I found years ago at TJ Maxx. The little scarecrow was a gift from my sister, Kristi. He is pretty old but a sweet fall decoration.

My fall cross stitch...Give Thanks Unto the Lord for He is Good. The little bear Indians and Pilgrims came from my sister, Leta.  She knows I enjoy fall decor and these can stay around until Thanksgiving.

My hutch has a fall flair...The orange pumpkins look good with the blue dishes!! The mugs are my Louisville Stoneware and very special as they are a gift from Marvin. When we lived in Louisville we were young and poor so we drooled over the stoneware but it was out of our league, pricewise. Marvin has presented me with several pieces on special occassions over the years.

And a little Beanie Baby Jack O Lantern....the grands like playing with this decoration and Nana says help yourself!!

Well it is a Cleaning Day here at Nanaland so I need to get busy. Have a good day Blog Friends.

4 comments:

Cranberry Morning said...

How pretty! I love all the fall decorating I'm seeing. Unfortunately, none of it is around here. I need to get busy! I too love spice and orange. YUM. Delicious scent.

Blackberry Lane said...

I would love that spice tea scent. What a pretty tablerunner and touches of fall.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I have a new Fall scented BBW soap at my kitchen sink today! I just got it out! And I love the pretty linen for the runner. Everything looks like Autumn! Beautiful!

Arlene Grimm said...

Thanks for all the comments Ladies!! Fall is my favorite season!