Followers

Monday, September 22, 2014

It is Fall Ya'll

Or as Martha would say, Autumn, but Autumn does not rhyme with Yall!  Fall is my favorite season so I welcome it wholeheartedly. And I am so blessed to be celebrating the season here at the beach. Yesterday the water was very rough for the Gulf of Mexico. In fact, there was a report that someone was in distress in the water. We saw lots of police boats on the water as well as a beach police presence near our condominium. Fortunately, it appeared to have been a false report.

We got in a lot of reading and walking on the beach. Today will be more of the same but hey, I could get used to this.

7 comments:

Cranberry Morning said...

It would be fantastic to be at the Gulf!! Enjoy every minute!!

Arlene Grimm said...

Oh Judy, we are enjoying the beach breezes and the good gulf sea food. Back to reality next week!!

Blackberry Lane said...

Enjoy every minute!

Terri D said...

I know you are having so much fun!

Arlene Grimm said...

Mildred and Terri, the weather here is just perfect. I may just stay down here!:) But I would miss my grands!!!

Mrs R said...

Arlene, I can imagine it is lovely sitting by the seashore reading a book. Soak in those rays!

Arlene Grimm said...

Mrs R...it was heavenly!!