Followers

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Labor Day Smiles

We had a great family time celebrating the "last" day of summer. The whole family was here except for Charles and Nancy who were resting up after a weekend trip to Atlanta.  Any time we can see our grands it is a good day!!

Of course, Baby Elliott is the hit of the party! He got lots of hugs and kisses yesterday. He will be nine months old on Saturday. He is pulling up and holding on to things, walking will not be far behind!

Baylor gave me a winning smile!

My girls!

Landon and his little buddy!

Ben and Katy...Ben blinked!

Marvin and Amelia with a little photo bomber in the background.

Miss Margaret is staying with Nana and Grandpa until Thursday.  We are enjoying our sweet visitor!


6 comments:

20 North Ora said...

Hi Arlene - Love your photos of your precious family. I am new to your blog and your newest follower.

Judy

Arlene Grimm said...

Thank you for dropping by Judy!! I love meeting new blog friends. Going to check out your blog right now!!

Cranberry Morning said...

Isn't it great to have the grandkids around! Sweet family photos. Looks like a great time had by all. :-)

Terri D said...

I always enjoy hearing about your great family and seeing their sweet faces in your photos! Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend!

Blackberry Lane said...

Hi Arlene, Beautiful photos of your family. Wishing you a wonderful week and hoping for fall temps soon!

Arlene Grimm said...

Hey Judy, Terri and Mildred....I guess I am just a proud Nana. I must say that having Margaret staying with us has kept me on my toes! Off to bed every night at nine!!