Followers

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Meme Revisited

When I was first blogging and getting to know others in the Blog Universe, the Simple Woman's Daybook Meme(Meme is an idea that spreads from one person to another in a culture!) was quite popular. I had forgotten about it and the other day I decided to look it up online. Apparently the blog is now called The Simple Woman. But I did find the linky party and the  questions that she answered every Tuesday and I thought I would join in today in remembering the old blog days.

Outside my window....the sun is shining through the glass door making pretty designs on the wall

I am thinking....of the shopping trip Margaret and I will be making to Target later this morning. When a grandchild visits we have to indulge in a few treats.

I am thankful for....faith, family and friends.

From the learning rooms....well I do not homeschool so this one will be left unanswered.

From the kitchen....lingering aroma of waffles and syrup that I made for Margaret( grandchild number three, granddaughter number two)

I am wearing...my pjs! But I do have an outfit laid out for today. I always lay out my clothing for the next day each night as I put on my pjs. Is that OCD?

I am reading....Coming to Rosemont...a book I won in a give away at Kelly's Talk of the House! I won the first two books in this series.

Around the house....though I planned to wait to decorate for fall, Margaret and I put out all the pumpkins etc yesterday. I have culled my collection so that we are not on Fall Overload.

One of my favorite things....a big hot cup of coffee to sip on as I read blogs and update my own.

Plans for the week.... I will be taking Margaret back to Birmingham tomorrow then I have a meeting with my Titus Ladies tomorrow afternoon at 4. Tomorrow is also my 38th wedding anniversary. I think we will go out to dinner to celebrate. Our gift is our yearly trip to Gulf Shores where we spend a week in a one bedroom Condo without a care in the world. Ok that is probably taking it a bit too far but we sure do enjoy a week away from work and the daily world.

So that is the end of the meme...hoping some of my other blog friends might join in. Also, thanks to my blog friend, Mildred, I learned  how to add the Google app to my blog that allows my readers to "join" my site. You can find it at the top of my blog just under the title, Nanaland.  If you are a "joiner" please join me here at Nanaland!!


4 comments:

Cranberry Morning said...

Well Happy Anniversary tomorrow! I hope you have a lovely day. I enjoyed reading your meme answers, but I'm not ready for fall to arrive.

Arlene Grimm said...

Yes I imagine you get enough cold weather Judy!! Here we are ready for a break!!:)

Blackberry Lane said...

Happy Anniversary to you both tomorrow.
I'm happy that you had a good little helper with some of the fall decorating!
Have safe travels and enjoy visiting with your friends.

p.s. don't be discouraged if you don't have a lot of followers at the top of this page....there are several different ways for folks to "follow" you. Old timers like me, like the follower button above!!!

Terri D said...

Happy anniversary!! 39 years is certainly something to celebrate!!