Followers

Friday, October 31, 2014

Halloween

Well, I got pictures of my grands in their costumes as I will not be home for Trick or Treaters this evening.  I thought you all might enjoy seeing the characters!!

The Hoover Grimmlins enjoyed a Halloween carnival on Wednesday evening. Margaret is Merida from Brave. ( Love that red hair!)  Baylor and Elliott are wearing Batman and Robin tshirts. Baylor will not wear a costume so Mommy had to improvise. Elliott has a costume that his Granny is bringing from Decatur today so maybe next week I will have a picture of him all dressed up for Halloween.  Speaking of Baylor, I am happy to report that he is doing very well with all his therapy. His therapists are surprised at how quickly he is meeting their goals for him. I know that all the prayer warriors who are praying for this little man have been a big part in this success! Thanks to all of you! And he is starting his third week of his special needs preschool and what a difference the weeks have made. When he started there he was not a happy camper but Katy reported that this week, he was all smiles when his teacher came to get him from the car. That makes a Nana's heart very happy. We are so glad for all the help Baylor is receiving in his battle with Autism.

Ok, seriously, I have always wanted to be a redhead! Maybe Margaret will let me borrow her wig!

Leonardo was on his way to school this morning!

And here is Draculara from Monster High.  The dark hair looks good on Miss Kendall.

Have a safe and fun Halloween friends.

7 comments:

Cattails said...

The grands are just adorable. I am so happy to hear that Baylor is doing so well and will continue to lift him and his parents and teachers up in prayer. Have a nice weekend.

Arlene Grimm said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Arlene Grimm said...

Thanks M....I appreciate your prayers for our little man. Hope you have a great weekend too!!

Cranberry Morning said...

What sweet little trick or treaters! Such good news about Baylor. It is a puzzle as to why autism is so prevalent these days. I'm so happy that improvement is being shown. Sweet little guy!

Terri D said...

Adorable babies!! I'm sure they are having a great time!

Tori Leslie said...

Cute little ones!

Mrs R said...

The pictures are so adorable! I've always wanted red hair as well!

Little Isaac wore a Superman t-shirt and cape. Maybe next year he will want to wear more of a costume. He was happy! :-)

Such good news for Baylor!