Followers

Saturday, October 25, 2014

October Memories

Tate Farms is a big farm in Meridianville, Alabama that opens its doors every fall for visitors to enjoy their autumn spectacular. We took Kendall when she was two, right before Landon was born. Then three years ago we took Landon and Margaret. I thought you might enjoy seeing these two on the farm. As I look at the pictures I realize what BIG kids my grands are becoming!!

There are lots of things to do on the farm. Landon liked anything that looked like a car or tractor!

Swings and climbing old tractor tires was great fun too!

Horse swings...

On the corn train. Margaret would not ride unless Nana went too! How I got in and out of that thing, I have no idea!!

Driving a tractor...

On the wagon to the pumpkin patch!! Oh those sweet chubby faces( Not me and Grandpa!) are going to make me tear up!

Waiting to pay for our punkins!! Nana and Grandpa were glad to have this wagon to pull the punkins and the kiddos along in!

On the ride home...Bubba conked out but Margaret was still talking a mile a minute!!

Happy Golden Days as Laura Ingalls Wilder would say!

3 comments:

Tori Leslie said...

Mine aren't married yet but I'm counting the days cause I heard being Grands are the best thing ever. Super cute kiddos!!

Arlene Grimm said...

Thank you Tori...I agree with the statement that grands are the gift God gives us for not killing our teenagers!LOL...they are a blessing for sure.

Jean | Delightful Repast said...

Arlene, love that corn train! And what a sweet grandma you are to get in it!