Followers

Monday, November 10, 2014

Christmas is Coming

While I do not put up my Christmas decorations until after Thanksgiving, I do start purchasing my Christmas gifts. If you are like me you are always on the lookout for nice inexpensive gifts for teachers, friends and family.  I have found such a gift at Cracker Barrel.  This little goody is a Yankee Candle product. It is a a bottle of fragrance spheres. I received one as a happy back in the fall and I loved it. I placed mine in the laundry room and every time I opened the door I got a nice whiff of pumpkin spice. It is not overpowering but just right. So I decided to pick up a few in Christmas fragrances...I chose Balsam and Cedar as well as Sparkling Cinnamon.   And the best part of this gift...it is just over five dollars and the Cracker Barrel Gift Lady will put them in these cute bag along with a gift tag! Many stores will not do free gift wrap on a smaller gift so Cracker Barrel gets a big thumbs up in this category!! Check out Cracker Barrel as you do your Christmas shopping. They have a big selection of all kinds of gifts at a great price.

7 comments:

Cattails said...

This is a gift anyone would love to have and the bag is cute as can be. When we ate at CB recently, there was an older lady buying up Christmas gifts for her friends and family! She was so excited!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I would love these, too and Cracker Barrel hasn't the prettiest old fashioned bags. Great tip! I think I'll drive over to ours one day this week! Sweet hugs, Diane

Cranberry Morning said...

Oh yes, I do like Yankee candles. They're my favorite candle! The bags in your photo are so pretty!

Arlene Grimm said...

I thought this would be a helpful tip. I already put my spheres in the laundry room and when the dryer is running, it really makes it smell good in there! We all have so much "stuff" that it is hard to buy for many of my friends. We do not need more trinkets...this is something that can be used and discarded without feeling guilty!!

Terri D said...

A great gift and good idea! Thanks for the Cracker Barrell tip!

Mrs R said...

Arlene, I've never heard of fragrance spheres. I will have to look into them. Can you find them other places besides Cracker Barrel? (though I plan on frequenting one on a regular basis quite soon.) :-)

Tori Leslie said...

Ohh, I love Cracker barrel and could spend hours in their little country store. They have such unique gifts. My middle son worked there for a while and I was so excited that he got a 30% discount in the store. I couldn't wait to get back to the states and use his discount but sadly he took a different job before our furlough and there went my discount!