Followers

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Number Six!!

I am interrupting my tales of Coldlanta to share this announcement! My youngest son, Charles, and his wife, Nancy, are expecting their first child on May 12th. This precious baby will be our sixth grand and we are very excited to meet him or her. My birthday is May 17th so maybe I will have a birthday buddy!  In addition to announcing their pregnancy, Charles and Nancy are celebrating Nancy's promotion at LG.  They will be moving to Atlanta so it looks like I will have more opportunity to visit my old stomping ground.  I am a happy Nana today!!

7 comments:

Cattails said...

Congratulations! What exciting news.

Arlene Grimm said...

Thanks M!!! We can't wait!!

Cranberry Morning said...

Congratulations to all! Isn't it exciting to get those first photos of baby. :-)

Arlene Grimm said...

Thanks Judy...you are right, it is love at first sight!

Terri D said...

So exciting!! Congratulations!

Mrs R said...

So wonderful!!!! And six is such a lovely number. Congratulations Nana!

Arlene Grimm said...

Thanks Terri and Mrs R! We are excited to see this sweet face in May. I am hoping for a little girl to even the numbers!!