Followers

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Phantom

After freezing on Saturday afternoon, we enjoyed sitting in lovely seats at the Fabulous Fox Theater to watch Phantom of the Opera.  I knew the story line, the music and had seen the movie version starring Emmy Rossum but seeing this play in person with a live orchestra was thrilling.

My favorite part of the play was Masquerade...the act where Christine and Raoul's engagement is celebrated with a New Year's Ball.

Now we have another item checked off our bucket list!

3 comments:

Tori Leslie said...

Wow, that looks very cool. Glad you had a great time!

Mrs R said...

Arlene, I've seen the play three times. I love the story and the music and the costumes and the sets. It is all so grand! I'm so glad that you enjoyed it! :-)

Terri D said...

Love the play, love the musical - I've seen both on stage and the movies. A wonderful story.