Followers

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Better Watch Out!

Santa Landon is keeping an eye on you! Mrs Rodgers is such a creative teacher! She took pictures of all her students in Santa Attire! This one is a framer for sure!

I am posting a few photos of my house all decorated for Christmas. I warn you in advance..it is much as it was last year. I like to use the same things every year. I am not one to jump onto trends! Red, Green and Gold are the colors in Nanaland. I will try to post a few every day so as not to overload everyone.

Since today's theme is Santa....here are some of the jolly old elves at my house.

My Santa collection is displayed on top of the china cabinet this year.

I found this cute Santa dish at a garage sale one summer. It looks cute filled with Smell of the Tree Potpourri by Aromatique.  It resides on the secretary. I also have a Cedar and Balsam Yankee candle that I like to burn in the afternoon and evening. Since we have a fake tree, I like these scents that make it smell like Christmas.

My dining room table...the red mercury glass candles are new, purchased at TJ Maxx, one of my favorite stores. Santa is one from my collection that I found at Tuesday Morning last year. He has his list and he is checking it twice.

One of my cross stitch pillows..finished by Ann at Sutton Place.

I am enjoying all the pretty Christmas bling that I am seeing online but be it ever so humble, there is no place like my own sweet home.

3 comments:

Terri D said...

Lovely. Now I am getting motivated to get my decorating done!!

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

I love your decorating. I am a red and green decorator too. I looked closely at your Santas, trying to find one exactly like any one in my collection of Santas and couldn't find one - amazing how many different ones there are. My santa collection sits on top of my piano and spills out about the house.

Arlene Grimm said...

Thanks for the sweet comments...I truly love my home and I enjoy sharing it with friends and family.