Followers

Friday, January 9, 2015

Crosses

On the wall going from my kitchen to the garage door I have a Cross Wall. I have other things on this wall as well, a bulletin board, a mirror to check my appearance before heading out the door and a coat hook where I keep my go to jackets. But I have to say that my Crosses are special to me. I am always looking for crosses when I travel and when we went to NC, I found this pretty one at Mud Dawbers.


Made out of clay it is rather fragile.

Here are the crosses that I have collected over the last five years. Each is special...some are from travels and some are gifts from friends who know I collect them.  Each time I see this wall I am reminded of the love of my Savior and I am reminded that I must rely on my faith in Him!

4 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I like the variety and when it means something special, it's nice to see every day. I just got a cross necklace by Lucky...one of my favorite brands. Sweet hugs!

Arlene Grimm said...

Post a picture Diane! I would love to see it!

Mrs R said...

Arlene, so beautiful! I've been wanting to visit the Christian bookstore here and look for a cross. Maybe next week.

Arlene Grimm said...

It is not everyone's cup of tea but it means a lot to me Mrs R! Hope you have a good weekend.