Followers

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Just What I Needed

Last week when the weather was going crazy here in Alabama I was so happy to have my fingerless gloves.  My friend, Kathleen, started a little business doing all sorts of crochet work.  You can find her on Facebook as Kraftie Kathy.

I liked my gloves so much, I ordered several pairs for friends and I also got myself another pair in a cute bright red!  These are perfect for our Southern Winters that are not terribly cold. I can still use my fingers but my hands are toasty warm.

My posts this week will likely be short and sweet! Margaret keeps me on my toes. Also my co grandmother, Debbie, is having a total knee replacement tomorrow so I will be having the children early in the morning before school and every afternoon after school. Please say a prayer with me that Debbie's surgery will be uneventful and she will have a speedy recovery.

4 comments:

Cranberry Morning said...

I do pray that Debbie's surgery will be uneventful, as you said, and that recovery will be complete without setbacks. Have fun with Margaret. Those are such cute gloves!

Terri D said...

Praying for Debbie's good recovery from surgery, and for her surgical team. The gloves are great!

Arlene Grimm said...

Thanks Ladies!!

Susan Graben said...

Verification: these are neat gloves!