Followers

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Lil Bag

As a user of Young Living Essential Oils, I have been on the look out for a small bag to carry some of my Essential Oils with me...after all they are called Essential Oils for a reason! I went to Etsy to see what I could find and I was successful. I found the perfect little bag!

It is a coated cotton and I do not have to worry about bottles leaking and causing a mess! The nifty elastic holders on the inside hold the 5 ml and 15 ml bottles securely!

Made in Michigan by LilAlice, this is something I would order as a gift for my other oily friends.  You might want to check out the shop, Lil Alice Sews. The lovely lady who owns the shop named her shop after her grandmother, Alice. I love stories like that!

And an update on my door dilemma.....

The votes were evenly split between the blue and the green with the dark gray getting NO VOTES.  However, my friend, Susan, who is my go to whenever I am looking for something online,  came up with another idea. She found a site called Sensational Color and this site has posted the ten most popular colors for front doors for 2015.  One of them really spoke to me, Pratt and Lambert's Thyme Green.

 It is a more subtle green and seems to almost be a mixture of the blue and green that were on my list of colors to consider. So now I am more confused than ever!! Maybe the people at Sherwin Williams will be able to help me come to a conclusion! Thanks for all your votes. I think it will be a while before I actually purchase the paint and get busy!

Off to take the grands to school...the sun is shining here and it looks like it will be a lovely day.

6 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

What a pretty little bag. I like to make bags like these and you can never have too many! I still like the slate blue...I don't like green as a rule but I live in a lavender house. (not everyone would like that! lol) Hugs, Diane

Cranberry Morning said...

It's actually such a commitment when spending money on paint, isn't it! Paint's not cheap anymore. I love the sweet little bag and admire people who sew them.

Arlene Grimm said...

Oh ladies if picking out a paint color was as easy as buying that little bag!!

Terri D said...

That's a great bag for your purpose! Good find!! Good luck with your door color decision. You have to live with it, so what the rest of us think really doesn't matter. I'm sure you will pick the perfect hue!

Arlene Grimm said...

Thanks Terri...I am having a baby shower here for my dil in April so I want to have it done by then. Decisions Decisions!!

Susan Graben said...

Sherwin Williams can mix to match anything. Trust me, I took them 5 DIFFERENT types of paint chips when we were building and I am happy with them all still 4 years later!