Followers

Friday, January 16, 2015

Long Ago

My sweet husband posted this picture on his facebook page last night for Throwback Thursday and I decided to use it this morning in my Friday post.

This was made the first winter we lived in Alabama...1984. Amelia is wearing a flannel nightgown that I made for her. Ben is keeping his feet warm with lovely black socks and Charles was still wearing footed pjs.  Ben was in Kindergarten, Amelia in K4 and Charles was just at home with Mom.  It is hard to believe that they are all grown up now with families of their own.


4 comments:

Terri D said...

Adorable - and I'm sure they still are!! :)

Tori Leslie said...

That's a precious photo! they sure do grow up fast. I can't believe my baby is gonna be 18 this year.
Sweet memory!

Gina said...

So adorable! Such big smiles!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

How cute and it's so nice to have old photos of your family. I looked through a few today....time flies! Enjoy your weekend! Hugs!