Followers

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Margaret Art


I received a sweet thank you card from Ben and Katy this week but along with the sentiments came an envelope decorated by my Margaret.  I cannot believe that she is 5 years old now. And I have another convert to the craft room. Kendall and Margaret were in there on Christmas Day making snowflakes. As a Crafty Nana, this makes me proud!

And it is supposed to be in the 40s here today!! Yippee. The Sun is shining and we are expecting Charles and Nancy as weekend guests. They close on their house here in Alabama on Monday then they will head to Georgia to start a new chapter in their married lives. A new job, a new state and a new daughter all in one year. Of course I am most excited about my new granddaughter who should arrive in May. We will share a birthday month!

Have a fun weekend Friends!

5 comments:

Cranberry Morning said...

What fun to receive that in the mail! Have a wonderful weekend and please send some of that warmth up this way. :-)

Tori Leslie said...

That's such a neat thing to receive. It's finally warming up here a bit too. So glad that we can finally thaw out a bit.

Amy Burzese said...

How very sweet. Congratulations on a brand new one on the way!

Cheryl @ TFD said...

That is a cute envelope from your budding artist/crafter! Congrats on your new granddaughter coming in May.

Linda said...

Such sweet art work!!!
I love crafting! Whenn my daughter, Amber, was little she just assumed everything she did would get framed and hung on the wall! She was right. Now HER children will learn the same!!
Congratulations on the new one coming soon!!!!