Followers

Monday, January 26, 2015

My Princess

Margaret got Disney PJs at Target and this sleep mask came along with them. She had to try it out but decided that she preferred sleeping without it.

Our house sure is quiet since she went home on Thursday. I got a picture of her with Grandpa before he left for work that day.

Margaret is wearing her new outfit from Target...a cute skirt, shirt, knee socks and a headband that is barely showing up in this photo.  It is fun to spoil the grands when you have a chance!

And here it is the last week of January! I have no big plans this week. Just taking Kendall and Landon to school and working on the wedding sampler that I hope to finish this week so I can get it to the framers. My co grandmother, Debbie, is doing great after her total knee replacement on Wednesday. Thanks for lifting her up in prayer!! All my northern blog friends are in my prayers today...looks like a major storm headed that way! Stay safe!

10 comments:

Tori Leslie said...

She really is adorable! Enjoy your free week, they're the best!

Cranberry Morning said...

What darling photos! I wouldn't want to wear a sleep mask either. It would make me feel claustrophobic somehow. Glad to hear that Debbie's knee replacement went well. So many of us are getting replacement joints! We are so fortunate to live in a day and age when that is possible.

Mrs.T said...

Love the picture of Margaret and Grandpa! Her new outfit is adorable!

Yes, 12" to 16" predicted for our area in the coming storm. We will see! I have a hair appt. tomorrow but most likely I will be canceling it. I do enjoy watching the snow fall as long as I need not drive in it!

Debby said...

She is adorable and I love her glasses. They are so much fun aren't they.
We had several inches of snow but the poor east coasters are getting pounded. I worry about outages in storms like this. Gee, you would never know I was a lineman's daughter.

Terri D said...

Arlene, that is an adorable photo of Margaret and Grandpa!! Love her new outfit, too. Of course grandparents are supposed to spoil the grandkids!! :)

Arlene Grimm said...

Thanks ladies!! Y'all are so sweet!

Gina said...

Arlene, I'd love to see your needlework! Such wonderful gifts! Margaret just gets more adorable each day!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

What a sweet photo of her with her Grandpa! I know you enjoyed having her with you. Sweet hugs, Diane

20 North Ora said...

Sweet photo! Grandchildren are so much fun. Stay warm.

Judy

Arlene Grimm said...

Thanks for all the sweet praises of my Margaret! She is growing up as they all do and it makes me sad in one way but proud in another. Thanks for visiting today!! I love all my bloggy friends.