Followers

Monday, January 5, 2015

Praying

I am praying for my blog friend, Kara Tippetts. Her blog, Mundane Faithfulness, has been a blessing to so many people as she relates her journey with breast cancer. Last week, Kara and her husband, Jason, made the decision to call in Hospice so that Kara can be at home with her family in the final days of her life. No one but God knows when Kara's journey here will end so I am praying that she will be able to enjoy her family and make some more sweet memories for Ellie, Harper, Lake and Story Jane.  Please join me in praying for God's perfect peace to hover over that little family in Colorado.

I have so many blog friends that I have never met in person. I communicate with them via comments on their blogs and I pray for them if they are going through a hard time. The Blogging community has been a blessing in my life.

4 comments:

Tori Leslie said...

I'm so sorry to hear about Kara. Will be praying for her.

Arlene Grimm said...

Thanks Tori!!

Terri D said...

She and her family are on my prayer list. Thanks for the post and prayer request.

Mrs R said...

Arlene, I will join you in praying for Kara and her family. May God give them rest and comfort.