Followers

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Thanks Target

After going to the Organizational Seminar at church two weeks ago, I have taken a close look at some of the problem areas in my home. I am determined to fix areas that just are not working for me. One of those areas is in my bathroom. You know how it is...you have products you use daily that you hate to put away in a cabinet. I thought I had found the answer when I found a "tower" that sat on my counter. But it was not perfect.

Many of the products did not set upright because of the gaps between the wires.  My husband was even frustrated by this mess.


Last week I was in Target, browsing the dollar aisle when I came upon these fabric baskets.

The size looked as though it would be perfect for my little tower of Messiness. Alas these were $3 but they were worth the price!

And the after....this  looks much better than the before and I do not have to worry about small bottles falling out of the tower.

For nine dollars and a few minutes of my time, I have a solution to something that has bothered me for a long time!! And it is much easier to move the tower to wipe down the mirror and counter! You never know what you will find in the dollar aisle!!

7 comments:

Cranberry Morning said...

It looks like that was the perfect solution! Great idea. :-)

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love these pretty baskets and they would be perfect for my blue and white bathroom, too. We have a little 'organization series' going this morning, don't we? Enjoy your day! Hugs!

Terri D said...

What a great idea!! I have an unsightly mess on our bathroom vanity, too. Will have to think about this and keep my eyes on that dollar aisle!

Amy Burzese said...

Great job! I love "organization", but that doesn't mean I have the hang of it.

Arlene Grimm said...

I guess I really did learn some things at the organizational seminar I almost did not attend because i thought I did not need it!!:)

Susan Graben said...

Amazing that those bargain baskets fit so perfectly!

Arlene Grimm said...

I know Susan! It was as though they were made for it!