Followers

Friday, February 13, 2015

More Valentines!

Only one more day to get your Valentines in the mail! I have a funny story this morning about mailing Valentines. My dear childhood friend, Linda, is great at sending cards for every holiday. So much so that my adult children have to see which card is from Linda as they know how faithful she is in sending love through the mail.  This year I thought I would mail hers early as I wanted to "beat" her to it this Valentine's Day. Well on Monday I was sending out some more Valentines and I could not remember if I had mailed one to Linda. So I sent another one. Well this morning I had an email from my sweet friend thanking me for her TWO valentines.  Marvin and I had a good laugh this morning over our coffee as I read him her email.

This Valentine is from my bestie, Susan. She also added a cute bucket full of goodies.

This one is from my friend, Terry. You will notice it features Miss Cleo, Terry's new kitty who was a rescue from our local animal shelter.

Kendall gave me the little My Pretty Pony Valentine! And you can see my cute red bucket from Susan along side it.

And here is a cute heart that is hanging on my kitchen ....today I am planning to make a special chocolate pound cake to share with my neighbors for Valentines Day. If you take Southern Living Magazine it was featured on the front of the February issue. I hope it turns out as pretty as the one on the cover!

3 comments:

Tori Leslie said...

Aww, you're so loved!! I imagine you make it very easy. Happy Valentine's!

Tori Leslie said...

Aww, you're so loved!! I imagine you make it very easy. Happy Valentine's!

Arlene Grimm said...

Tori, God has blessed me with wonderful friends!