Followers

Friday, February 27, 2015

Our Home

Marvin braved the snow yesterday to get out and get a few snow pictures of our house.


A friend suggested we put up lights and a Christmas wreath and photograph our homes to use for the 2015 Christmas Card.  She is welcome to do so but I am too lazy and I really do not want to think about Christmas right now. I am thinking of Easter, warm temps, a new Easter Dress and singing He Lives!

Our Town Houses are built in units of three. Here we are in the middle with our great neighbors on either side.

We are fortunate to have a lot of pretty trees round about us and they were so beautiful in their snow costumes.

Well the snow is still on the ground but the roads are clear so I will venture out today to get groceries and run a few errands. One of my good friends from Nursing School is coming to spend the night with me. We are planning a little girls get away for the 5th Floor girls as we call ourselves. I have not seen her in YEARS so it will be so fun to be together.

9 comments:

CatTales said...

Your snow photos are awesome! I know you are thankful for good neighbors in your pretty home. You and your friend enjoy your time together!

Elizabeth said...

Beautiful pictures! You have a lovely home as well. I laughed at the idea of hanging lights for the Christmas card. We didn't get any snow from Remus, but I did get a snow day, so I'm content.

Arlene Grimm said...

Thanks so much for stopping by dear friends. I think we are ALL ready for spring. It has been such a dreary winter here in North Alabama. I have some spring projects I want to tackle.

Debby said...

Have a wonderful week-end with your friend.
Your home looks nice and cozy inside all that snow. It looks like that here too.

Mrs.T said...

So pretty, Arlene! I think you should use that top photo for your Christmas card, as well. No need to fuss with lights and a wreath; just pick a colorful card with festive elements and use your snowy picture!

Hope you 5th Floor Girls will have a wonderful reunion! Be sure and tell us all about it next week!

Terri D said...

The snow is pretty (from afar!), but I am so happy I don't have to go out in it. The Christmas lights and wreath idea is a good one, but I'm with you...it's put away and not coming out again! Ha!

Have fun with your friend!!

Arlene Grimm said...

I am in agreement with all of you! Debby, I am hoping for a great time with Connie. We always seem to pick up where we left off!! Mrs T, I am sure you all will be seeing this picture again in December! And Terry, it is supposed to be in the 60s here next week. Hip Hip Hurray!

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Wow the house and the snow all over the big tree looks so pretty! We still have snow and ice and very cold temps here. I am looking forward to 40 degrees! Ca't wait for spring. Enjoy your weekend!
Julie

Arlene Grimm said...

Julie I think we are ALL ready for SPRING!! It has been a long and dreary winter here this year!