Followers

Friday, March 20, 2015

A Few More Easter Things

Well I had said I was done with Easter Decor postings but I have two more photos I wanted to share with you.

I was taking a picture of something the other day and I used this vignette as a backdrop, then realized that I liked the way the light was falling on the plates and Miss Bunny.  I decided to use it as my cover photo on Facebook and I got several "likes" on it.

As I was browsing in Hobby Lobby the other day I saw these pretty napkins that I knew would look nice on my coffee platter. Hmmm...looks like my little silver demitasse spoons could use a good polish!

We are going to have a busy weekend. Tomorrow we will celebrate grandson, Baylor's, 4th birthday.  He loves Max and Huby(Ruby) so Nana and Grandpa got him a stack of Max and Ruby DVDS and his own big Max Bunny.  Miss Margaret will be coming to our house to enjoy some spring break fun with Kendall and Landon.  Amelia and I hope to take the girls to see Cinderella on Sunday afternoon. Everyone who has viewed this new version of Cinderella by Disney, says it is very good. I am looking forward to seeing Rose from Downton Abbey take on the role of Cinderella.

Today I will be making some homemade cookies for the party tomorrow. It will be my first chance to use my new mixer! Exciting!! Now I am off to the grocery store to pick up all the goodies that the grands will enjoy while they are at Nana's!


5 comments:

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Have a fun weekend Arlene and Happy Spring!

Arlene said...

Thanks Julie!! You too!

CatTales said...

Happy Bday to Baylor! I know he will love his gifts. I sure love your coffee platter. I've been wanting to do that. Those are gorgeous napkins. We are getting Hobby Lobby in Gainesville! I know you will love your pretty new mixer.
Want to let you know our little dachshund passed away this a.m. She has been sick; she was 14 and belonged to my late mom. Our hearts are sad but we are blessed to have had her for so many years.

Terri D said...

I always love your decorations!! You have a very busy weekend, but sounds like great fun!

Arlene said...

Mildred, I know it was a sad day for you. It is never easy to lose a beloved pet. Terri, thank you so much!! You ladies make my day bright.