Followers

Monday, March 9, 2015

A Few More

The last pictures of Easter at the Grimm House.....


I love to decorate the hutch in my kitchen for each and every holiday.  Here are some hand made cards that I have kept to display each year. These cards were made by one of my blog friends, Mrs R. She is very talented!!



I love this one! And you can see one of my yellow ducks peeking out from behind the card, along with one of my Willow Tree Angels.


I had to decorate a shelf in my China Cabinet as well. My friend, Vivian, gave me the pretty Easter Egg plate and another friend, Terry, gave me the sweet rabbit. The tea pot and cups were a gift from son, Charles. He carefully brought them home from China.  They are blue and white...my favorite colors.

And one last photo of my favorite lamb. I found this one several years ago at Pier One.  All of my grands want to pick him up and love on him.

Well the temperatures here are quite different this week...very warm and rain every day according to the weatherman.

Hoping all my blog friends have a blessed week!!

6 comments:

Terri D said...

I always love seeing your seasonal decorations! It seems like lots of my blog friends are getting rain and warmer temps, melting the snow. Hurray for all of you!! Spring is coming!

CatTales said...

You have some pretty treasures to display for Easter. We enjoyed warm sunshine yesterday. Today, light rain but spring is coming.

Debby said...

Such sweet decorations. I hope you have a blessed week as well.

Arlene Grimm said...

Thanks so much friends...now i have to find something else to post!!lol I think that is the curse of blogging, we are always thinking about what our next post will be!!

doodles n daydreams said...

I've enjoyed looking at your Easter decorating. Thanks for sharing.

Diana

Arlene Grimm said...

Thank you Diana!! Now I just have to come up with more blog ideas!!