Followers

Friday, March 6, 2015

Around the World


This weekend is Missions Conference at our church, First Bible Church of Decatur. I borrowed this photograph from our church website. I love all the flags that hang in the sanctuary. Each flag represents a country where our church supports a missionary.   The conference kicks off this evening and I can hardly wait..it is always inspiring and encouraging to hear of what God is doing in other places.

Since I am taking a day off from posting all my Easter decor, I thought I would share this pretty tile as well.

My friend, Connie, gave this to me when she was here visiting last weekend. It is going up on my Cross Wall.

The sun is shining today and we are going to hope that Spring is not far behind.

4 comments:

Terri D said...

Spring is coming, Arlene. It will arrive and everyone will rejoice! Wishing you a great weekend!

Arlene Grimm said...

Terri I really enjoyed that beautiful sunshine today!! The ice is melting away at a rapid pace!!

CatTales said...

Have a wonderful weekend.

Arlene Grimm said...

Thanks Mildred...it will be busy but so informative. One of the missionaries brought Turkish Delight. i am going to have to try some as I have always wondered what it tasted like after reading The Lion The Witch and The Wardrobe.