Followers

Monday, March 16, 2015

Can you Catch a Leprechaun?

When Kendall came home from school the other day, she was carrying this contraption. I had no clue what it was but soon found out that it was a Leprechaun Trap. Their assignment in Art this week was to come up with a trap for the tiny little Irish sprites.

Grandpa told Kendall that he needed a trap for his man cave as he suspected some leprechauns might be lose up there! So Kendall gifted Grandpa with the trap. Since the cup is down, it looks as though we might have caught one!:) She baited the trap with Gold Coins and hoped for the best.

These grands are so much fun and it is good to see their enthusiasm over small things.  I have heard leprechauns can be a bit mean so I am afraid to look inside the trap...maybe Kendall will check it tomorrow on St Patrick's Day!

6 comments:

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Hi Arlene, Oh how cute is that contraption. I remember doing that too when my daughter was little.

Thanks for the sweet comment on the spring wreath that I made.

Hope you have a nice day and week.

Julie xo

Arlene Grimm said...

Thanks Julie! I love seeing wreaths that I can make myself!

doodles n daydreams said...

We wait with bated breath to see what is under the cup in the trap :)

Diana

Arlene Grimm said...

Diana, I will have to make my husband check it this evening.lol

Terri D said...

What total fun!! I love the imaginations of your grands. Awesome!

Arlene Grimm said...

Terri, they keep us young!!:)