Followers

Friday, March 6, 2015

Hello Mr Bunny!

As tomorrow will be very busy, I decided to go ahead and post tonight. We are just back from our missions conference and I can hardly wait to hear this speaker again.  Also most of our ice has melted so we are all happy about that.

Here is my dining room table bunny!  I think he came from TJ Maxx many years ago.

How do you like my ceramic eggs in egg cups? My sweet sis in law, Mina, made these ceramic eggs for all three of my children many years ago

And they have made it to be antique eggs as they are more than 25 years old.

I may give these eggs to the kiddos one day...we will see. The pink egg is Amelia's, the blue one belongs to Ben and the yellow egg belongs to youngest son, Charles.

I found the pretty egg cups at Cracker Barrel last year and was not really sure what I would to with them and suddenly it came to me that I should use them to hold my ceramic eggs.

Now I just have to make sure no little grands get hold of them. I guess Nana will have to put them in the china cabinet for safe keeping when the Hoova Grimms come to town.

5 comments:

Linda said...

I love seeing all your pretty Easter things! Wishing you a lovely weekend!! Rest up - remember we lose an hour!!!

Terri D said...

Your home is always so festive!! I love your decorating ideas!

Arlene Grimm said...

Thanks Ladies!! I think I love decorating for the seasons as much as my Grands love it!!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Your bunny is gorgeous. I have some little antique egg cups. I need to get them out on display! Enjoy your day my friend! Hugs, Diane

Arlene Grimm said...

Thanks Diane!! I love Bunnies!!