Followers

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Not Again

We awoke to the sound of sleet on the roof and it was hitting the windows as well! Our weathermen say that this will be the last of the winter weather and we sure do hope so!! ( And it was in the 70s yesterday!).

This morning I am sharing my Big Bunny....

My friend, Terry, was downsizing her Easter decorations last year and she gave me this big Easter Bunny. He was brown when she gave him to me so I decided to paint him all white. I plan to add some antiquing medium to him to make him look old. However he is very charming as is! I added some other little bunnies to the tableau as well.

The nest with Easter Eggs added a bit of color to the scene. And I love using my chocolate bunnies that belonged to Mama G. My grands always think they are real candy bunnies. I have to remind them that the bunnies ae not for eating! And the bunny to the right is one that I have had for YEARS... These bunnies do brighten up my kitchen!! Warm weather is due to arrive here this weekend and I will be so glad to see the sun!

5 comments:

Terri D said...

A lovely touch of Spring in your house!

Julie's Lifestyle said...

I love that bunny to and your decorations are so nice and perfect for spring and easter! We have a lot of snow falling today. No signs of spring here. Take care and enjoy your Friday and weekend.
Julie

CatTales said...

I love your rabbits. Last year when we lived in Rabbittown, I collected quite a few rabbit decor items.

doodles n daydreams said...

I love your rabbits, I don't have any but I enjoy seeing how people decorate for Easter.

Diana

Arlene Grimm said...

Thank you ladies....it feels good to have some bright colors in the house!!