Followers

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Spring Has Sprung!

Well Spring has sprung here at the Grimm House...no matter if there is snow and ice in the forecast for tomorrow!!  I had been feeling so BLAH and I thought getting out the Easter decorations just might cheer me up. So for the next few days I will share my Easter House with you.

I always decorate my chandelier in the dining room according to the season.

This year I found these cute faux "cookies' to add to my chandelier. Thanks Tuesday Morning for this cute chick.

A bunny and a basket of flowers.

These pretty spring colors just lift my spirits and add a spot of color to our gray days here in North Alabama.  I think this has truly been the dreariest winter we have had in many a year.  But this too shall pass and soon I will be complaining about how HOT it is!

7 comments:

Linda said...

I love your Easter things and look forward to seeing them ALL - room by room!!! I have a sister who lives in Alabama!
Icy weather is arriving as I write. We're going to haul everything over to Quadville and spend the next two days over there!

CatTales said...

Very pretty. I love the Tuesday Morning stores!

Arlene Grimm said...

Thank you dear friends...Linda where does your sister live? We are hoping the freezing rain goes north of us!!

Terri D said...

Your fun decorations always make me smile! So upbeat and sweet! Spring will come...it will!!

Arlene Grimm said...

Thanks so much Terri!! I love decorating.

Debby said...

It's snowing again here and temps are dropping. So ready for Spring. Love your decorations.

Arlene Grimm said...

Thanks Debby! Stay warm...sleet here this am.