Followers

Saturday, March 14, 2015

Thank You

Thank you to all who come and visit Nanaland. I so appreciate your comments on my blog posts. Every evening I sit down with my laptop and read the comments and respond to them. ( I did try to figure out how to add that reply button to my blog but it was beyond my technical abilities!)  One of the best things about blogging is meeting new ladies who live all over the United States and the World. I did have one male visitor once upon a time and it was in regard to a book review!

  I enjoy reading the blogs of my crafty friends. Twenty North Ora always has a new craft up her sleeve. These blogs motivate me to be more creative. I read carefully all the posts of friends who are into home improvement. Although my home if fairly new, I like keeping up with the trends. Thrifty Decor Chick taught me to use drapery tie backs as decorative hooks and that was such a great idea. I have my scarves on one in my walk in closet and I use one in the garage to hang all my 31 bags up on so they are not on the floor!  Then there are my friends who do it all like Dixie Delights. Her home is beautiful, her crafts and ideas for the kiddos are number one and this week I am going to try her Chicken and Dumplings recipe. Most of my blog friends are ladies like me who just enjoy their homes and making them havens for the family.  Some are into photography and share their pretty pictures which lift up the soul. One of my new blog friends is Linda at Linda's Life Journal. She just makes me laugh with all the things she and her husband, Louis Dean, get up to around their home and helping take care of their quad grandchildren.  And finally there is my friend, Kara at Mundane Faithfulness, who is in the last days of her life here on earth. I have learned so much from her as she has shared so honestly on her blog her struggle with cancer.  And of all these "friends" I have never met one of them in person. Our hearts are tied together as we share our lives in the blogosphere! And I am sure if I met any one of these ladies in person, we would sit right down and find plenty to chat about over a cup of coffee!

So if you have a little extra time this weekend, check out my blog roll and you will take a road trip across the US from the comfort of your favorite chair!! And be sure and leave a comment as a visitor is always welcome!

7 comments:

Mrs.T said...

You are welcome, Arlene, and thank you too! I have found many interesting blogs by way of your blog roll, and some of them have become real favorites. You are right, it's like a virtual road trip, stopping to visit friends along the way.

Have a wonderful Saturday!

Arlene Grimm said...

Mrs T I think you and Dawn at By Sun and Candlelight and Kelli at There is No Place Like Home are my 'oldest" blog friends. You all are such an encouragement to me and you add so much to my life.

Mrs.T said...

Awww ... thanks, Arlene! You are a blessing to me, too!

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Aww this was such a nice blog post featuring some of your friends. I'm glad I found your blog and enjoy your nice book reviews. Have a wonderful weekend.
Julie xo

Debby said...

The best part of blogging is meeting new friends.

Linda said...

We all love YOU, too!!! Yes, I think it's rather wonderful meeting kindred spirits out there in the World of Blog!
I am SO enjoying getting to know YOU!!! I have met two bloggers and it is exactly as you described. No need to 'catch up' since we blog. We just jumped right in with NOW! We will all meet together someday!!! That's why we are kindred SPIRITS!!

Arlene Grimm said...

Julie, Debby and Linda...I am so glad I met all of you this year. And Linda you are right, deep down we are kindred spirits.