Followers

Friday, March 13, 2015

Happy Pi Day!

Tomorrow is Pi Day of the Century. Do not ask me why because math has always eluded my brain, leaving me cranky and disoriented!! I am definitely a language arts girl. But my sweet husband is a physicist and he knows all about Pi. Apparently the people who work at Northrup Grumman do as well because they are having PI Day at work today since they will not be at work tomorrow.  Everyone was to bring a PIE to share to celebrate. I made a coconut pie for Marvin to share with his co workers.  Marvin had seen this t shirt online several months ago and he ordered it right away so he could be a total nerd and wear it on Pi Day.  Blue looks good on him!! I love my nerdy scientist!

3 comments:

doodles n daydreams said...

Like you I am a maths dummy but thank goodness for aunty google, I looked up pi day and was enlightened, haha. How long I will retain any of the figures is anyones guess.
Enjoy your pi day, I hope you made another pie for you and hubby to enjoy today!

Diana

Arlene Grimm said...

Diana, Marvin said the PI Day was a big success. Apparently scientists can be fun people every now and then.lol

CatTales said...

I was a good student in everything but MATH! Your coconut pie sounds great and I love Marvin's shirt.