Followers

Thursday, April 2, 2015

A Little Blue

I was so happy to see so many people wearing blue today!! Next year I plan to have a blue light bulb for my front porch to light up for Autism. I saw a post that said even the White House had blue lights for this day!( I am posting late tonight for tomorrow! I have a 6:30 breakfast date with a friend.)

Of course, Ben and Katy's family wore blue....




And the cousins got in on the act too...pardon those crazy faces but they are at the age where Silly Faces are funny.




And finally, Nana and her friends...


My friend, Deborah, has a nephew who is on the spectrum. He is a high school senior and already has a date to the prom!!

 My sister, Leta, was gifted with this special ribbon to wear today as she teaches school in North Georgia. The Special Education teacher made it for Leta as everyone knows about Baylor. I am so thankful for the people who do not know Baylor but pray for him regularly. Our family is blessed by your support.


2 comments:

Terri D said...

Looks like a wonderful out-pouring of support on a special day to remember those struggling with autism. I love the ribbon your sister was given! Baylor is in my daily prayers!

doodles n daydreams said...

A wonderful ribbon for your sister and those cousins in support with the silly faces - well they rock.

Diana