Followers

Monday, April 27, 2015

At the Zoo

It was a beautiful weekend here in No Ala! Ben and Katy took the children to the Birmingham Zoo and Katy shared these photos....


Camel Rides!! Margaret looks like she rides a camel every day!! Of course after riding Bubble Gum the pony at the Haynie Farm, Camels are no big deal!!


And Baylor enjoyed the splash pad!! A good sensory activity for our sweet boy.

Marvin and I spent Saturday morning doing some garden chores...I will post some pictures of our efforts tomorrow.  I do hope we get the promised rain on Wednesday as my new plantings would enjoy the drink.

Off to do some errands today! I will be enjoying the beautiful sunshine as well!

7 comments:

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Wow a camel ride! That looks like fun! Thanks for the book recommendation! Have a wonderful day.
Julie xo

Cranberry Morning said...

Ha! It looks like they're having a blast. How fun to get a camel ride! Hope you have a lovely day.

Arlene said...

Those are brave girls!!lol...

Mildred said...

Looks like a fun day and I appreciate that mom and dad share with us too! Hope you get the rain on Wed.

Terri D said...

How FUN!!!

Arlene said...

The only thing about all these pictures is that it makes me miss my sweet grands.

Gina said...

Camel rides! What fun! I can't imagine it being comfortable though! :-)