Followers

Thursday, April 9, 2015

Growing Up

After months of anticipation, Landon lost his first tooth. Most of the other children in his kindergarten class have lost some teeth while Landon kept his. Landon lost a second tooth last night just before bedtime.( You can see in this photo that the other lower tooth was fairly loose as well). So the tooth fairy will have to come up with some money for this boy!

Kendall will turn nine on the 25th of this month and that hardly seems possible. When the whole family was together over the weekend, Uncle Charles mentioned that Kendall seemed rather reserved. I told him that she is growing up.  I think it is hard for us all to wrap our heads around.

Margaret will be going to Kindergarten in the fall and Baylor will be back at his preschool. I am so glad we have Elliott and will have Audrey to enjoy as out babies. Speaking of Elliott...

I could eat this boy with a spoon, he is so sweet!! Mommy had taken off his good shirt while he ate supper...forget bibs!!

I know that it seemed as if my children grew up too fast but these grands are growing super fast. Slow down time, slow down.

6 comments:

Mildred said...

They do grow up fast! I notice that my nephew/wife always feed Ella without a shirt/bib (at home, of course!) Hope you are enjoying this nice weather.

Terri D said...

Oh my goodness, that Elliott is a big flirt already!! Look at that face!!

Arlene said...

Thanks Mildred and Terri! That Elliott is indeed a flirt and he had Nana just where he wants her!!

Debby said...

Yes, they do grow up so fast. Last night since the storm took out our internet, I went through old photos of our every other year family vacation. The kids were so little. I miss that stage. My youngest grandchild is 5. No more babies here, I'm pretty sure. Cute little guy.

Linda said...

I feel the same way!!! Your grands are so A-DOOR-a-BULL!!!!!!
These are great memory making years, huh?

Arlene said...

Yes Debby and Linda...Nanas can never get too many kisses and hugs while they are willingly given!!