Followers

Saturday, April 25, 2015

Happy Birthday Kendall Elizabeth!!

I cannot believe our Kendall is nine years old today. Already I can see signs of the tween years approaching. She is growing up on us!! Slow down Time!

Sorry this is blurry but it is one of the few pictures I have of Kendall as a baby that is on my laptop.

Two years old and loved snow globes. Uncle Ben got this one for her for Christmas.


I love this picture!! When Ben and Katy got married, Katy's nephew, Charlie, was in attendance and Kendall was one of the flower girls. Her rose petals were in her little purse. Charlie was going to kiss Kendall and she put up her purse to stop him. We had her trained well.:)

She loved her Bubba...most of the time anyway!


Kendall was so glad to have another girl in the family!!


My pretty granddaughters!


In the field at Grandma and Pa's house.


With Grandpa at Tybee Island.

Before Glasses!


Our Scholar

The Girls...

Happy Birthday to the one of the sweetest girls I know. She has always been curious about everything. She has a sweet spirit and she loves her cousins and her friends dearly. I look forward to seeing what the future has to hold for our precious oldest granddaughter.

8 comments:

Mildred said...

Happy Birthday to a sweet girl! I enjoyed the photos so much. My middle name is Elizabeth also.

Terri D said...

Thanks for sharing your beautiful birthday girl's growing up pictures! Precious, precious!

Arlene said...

Thank you Terri and Mildred. I am a blessed Nana!!

Debby said...

They are pretty just like you. We have three grandkids that are all turning 9.....one more to go. They were all born 6 weeks apart. That's how we do things in this family. It's always crazy. But things are getting better here, so feeling blessed too. HUGS

Arlene said...

Oh Debby, three turning nine!! My grandmother had four great grandsons in a six week period back in 1978 and she loved to tell people about her boys who were all the same age. How are things going with your house? I know it is hard having a home on the market.

Cranberry Morning said...

Sweet family photos. What a darling girl. They do grow up way too fast!

Gina said...

Arlene, she has the sweetest smile! Love the pictures from baby to present! Happy Birthday!!

Arlene said...

Thank you Judy and Gina...Kendall has always had a very sweet sprit. I hope she keeps it all her life.