Followers

Saturday, April 11, 2015

Happy Siblings Day...A Day Late!

Apparently, yesterday was Siblings Day...Who Knew? Not me until I was looking at Facebook yesterday.

Here is a picture of me and my Daddy and my sisters. It was taken about 1969 I would guess.  We were on our way to church when Mother snapped this one.

I am so thankful for my sisters. They are truly a blessing to me!! Kristi is three years younger than me and Leta is seven years younger than me.  They keep things going in Georgia while I live here in North Alabama!

2 comments:

Terri D said...

What a fun photo to share! My sisters are far away, too, but we are thankful for technology keeping us in touch!

Mildred said...

A treasured photo for sure. Do they tease you about being a traitor, moving from GA?? I tease Karen all the time!